Tuesday, August 31, 2010

2nd day!

Well, today was the second day, and now we got to work a little more with our film. Me and my team members finally agreed on a 30 second segment from this sound clip we got, and started storyboarding. Eventually we got 4 different takes on the story, though often times having something similar and in common. By the end of class we finally had a rough storyboard together, that we all agreed on. But now we have to see how it works in response to the pacing of the clip. Changes will probably be made, but at least we have something done for the preparation. Now we just have to get an art style done, design characters and actually animate the thing. Should be fun :)

We also got a homework for Friday, to write an ESSAY! I thought I was done with that! :O Oh well, at least the IB has given me plenty of practice with those :P And its just one page, so I should manage ^^

I'll upload the clip once we are done, which should be sometime next week. Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello!Very good blog!
    We can send people from oficial blog of Jimi Hendrix's Fanclub http://jimi-hendrix-fanclub.blogspot.com/
    to your blog?
    Leave your link on my blog

    ReplyDelete