Sunday, September 12, 2010

My first collaborated short film

This is it, two weeks of work created this! And I couldn't be happier! :D

Now, to make sure everyone understands, I haven't done EVERYTHING in this. For example, I only did one background, the one with the bones, and didn't do all the coloring on all scenes and such. However, I did do alot of the animation and colored alot of the 'cels' and did some editing and timing, all in all making my contribution 1/4. Fitting, since it was a team of 4 :)

Tell me what you think, and use this as a reference to see how much more amazing I will become later :P

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! I knew that you didn't do everything alone, but it's really nice to see that you're working together with other people well, and that the result shows!

    If this is only the beginning of your work, I can't wait to see what'll come at the end of the years!

    I'd love to know what your teachers thought of it…

    ReplyDelete