Sunday, February 21, 2010

Late post!

Yes, pardon me, didn't update Friday or Saturday. Simply didn't get around to doing it...

However, I'll rectify that immediately!

Friday was a pretty calm day, where we got to eat cakes and watc ha slide show where Artem demonstrated his art as a whole, alot of his paintings he made in his youth as well as more recent work. It was pretty interesting to see one's master in such a light since so far all we get is his Godlike wisdom in drawing. Then seeing what he does when he's not helping us made him more human in my eyes.

After that I took it easy, working on my portfolio after a siesta. Made some funny drawings, I wonder if I should keep them?

Saturday was pretty much wasted, drew some superheros at one point, but other than that it was pretty much just sleep, eat, sleep, play.

And today I'm working on my self portrait that we have for homework. Looking kind of good right now, lets see how it turns out in the end.

Down here we have the two drawings that showed noticable improvement from before.



No comments:

Post a Comment