Friday, February 12, 2010

Lots of Fun stuff and a story!

At the top here is a story board I made Wednesday evening, after having drawn the entire story as a comic first. But comparing them then this is certainly better. However, there are some things that are unfortunate about the change, since now all these vertical panels I made had to be redesigned for the more common horizontal format. Oh well, have gotten some pretty good feedback on it, just think I will improve some panels to make things more clear.



This above here are some exercises I made in class for Klaus, the teacher for Tuesday and Wednesday. He wanted us to make a 6 panel story whilst playing around with the angles and composition.
This is something I did today. I'm actually pretty pleased with it. Its kind of cool and professional looking, almost like a panel in a french album comic. Well, maybe not THAT good, but still pretty good :)
I did this yesterday, and looking back at it now it looks kind of suckish in comparison to the above one. By the way, those lines inbetween the two cars are supposed to be tire marks from swerving on the bridge.


And now let me tell you about last night:

I was invited with some good friends to go to this bar here in Viborg called 'Chaplin', and after first being at the home of one of our friends to collect everyone, we went there. Typical kind of bar, sorta small but what do I know? Free beer though after you pay the 50 DKK admission, not that that was anything spectacular, seeing how I don't drink anyways.

Anyways, its typical kind of atmosphere there, we sit along a table and drink, talk, before we go to the middle in front of the DJ and dance. Pretty fun for a while, though I bore quickly in these situations.

However, then came the crazy stuff. We have mixed information regarding specific details, but from how I understand and remember there were three Danish guys there who took a look at one of my friends and believed the fact he had eye liner on was enough reason to try and beat him up. Good thing we were about 8 together, fending of most of their advances, and some of the staff did good too. However, the tension got high, and those guys left. After some more dancing we decided to leave as well.

After some walking and splitting up for a while they came towards us again as we walked our way to the home of half our company. They followed us while taunting, in a somewhat civil manner yet provocative none the less up to the house. We all got inside and closed the door, but they were pushing and slamming on the door themselves, and it appears that their door is kind of tricky to lock, since you seem to have to flick some kind of thing on the side before locking, a hard thing to do when you are trying desperately to keep the door shut. Eventually we did lock it during a moment of silence, and with fear of how long they would stay, we decided to all remain in their apartment and sleep through the night.

This all lasted from about 22:00 to 02:00.

And people wonder why I don't drink.

1 comment:

  1. hahhah I like the conclusion :D
    But you can still go out without drink like me ;) I hope you dont give up for this kind of asholes...cheers!

    ReplyDelete