Monday, February 1, 2010

Hang em High

Well, been a while since an update. Haven't scanned anything in from class in a while so I thought I'd show some stuff that will be in my portfolio.

Here below is a pilot hanging from a plane.


And here is a cowboy riding a horse.
And here is a cowboy running from another cowboy :)

I was in a cowboy mood that day ^^

Otherwise, today was pretty decent, though got negative critique for my DaVinci hands I drew, though understandable when I look at them after whats said. I'll scan them in some time.

Whats interesting is tomorrow is my meeting with the KAU coordinator, where she is going to give me tips and advice on my portfolio. I'm currently doing some perspective drawings for it so I hope it won't be too bad for the time being.

Wish me luck ^^

1 comment: