Monday, January 11, 2010

First day of actual drawing!

I won't bother writing the date anymore since I just remembered how redundant it was seeing how Blogger stated it itself.

Today we actually drew some stuff, and it was quite enjoyable. Our teacher discussed the concept of a 3 dimensional form using the human head as a basis. Had I brought the chords for my scanner with me I would show you all examples, but seeing that I haven't, I'll have to scan them in school sometime instead.

We were drawing the frontal portion of the skull from our model for the day, drawing these shapes in 3 dimensions, delving behind what we couldn't see and back again.

For homework we are supposed to draw some 3 dimensional objects of simple shapes and create the planes through different tones. That should be fun :)

Thats all for today, images will begin to surface soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment